Hello. I’m Lindsay Quayle and I’m a freelance writer and editor living in the beautiful Scottish Borders.
For as long as I can remember, books have been my world. Reading and reviewing them. Studying them. Discovering how they’re made. And more recently, writing about the power they have to change lives.
I’m always beavering away on ideas for my own books. But alongside this, I’d love to help bring other people’s stories to life. Whether it’s copywriting, proofreading or copy-editing support you are looking for, here’s what I can bring to the table:
- 10+ years work experience in the field of publishing/children’s literature
- A BA (Hons) English Degree and a Masters in Publishing Studies
- A Diploma in Copywriting (distinction)
- Solid content editing and proofreading skills
- Recent CMS and web-copy experience
- Excellent knowledge of the children’s book market
No project is too small or too large – I’m always happy to talk. Get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s take it from there.